I am Sébastien Lucas, a french self taught web developer. I am currently building web sites and applications using Angular as a front end and Node as the backend.
If you are interested to work with me, here is my updated Web developer Resume.
I was born in 1977, the year challenger prone was launched to space and the beginning of the generation called XENNIAL.
Xennials generation group people :
- born between 1977 - 1983 (or when the original Star Wars trilogy was released)
- that experienced an analogue childhood and a digital adulthood
- that possess both Gen X cyncism and Millenial optimism
My story with code
2017-… : NOW Period (Angular 2 & more)
Current Explorations :
- Angular 2 : A lot of changes to learn Typescript, ES6…
- Node, micro services…
- Docker : Awesome !
- Graph databases and semantic web
- Firebase, Baas : Why make a backend and concentrate on the front only
- External APIs : I am not sufficiently using APIs
- AI? : Would like but not a lot of time
2013-2016 : Full stack period (Angular + Node)
My favorite editor : Sublime text
My Main project : Openbricks.io, the hub for open source architecture
- From 2014 to 2016, I am a “Full stack js developer” using both Angular and Node
- In 2016 I worked for Arsultima & Mosaïc
- In 2015 I worked for Holaspirit
- In 2014 I worked for We Cook
- In 2013 I Worked for different companies : AKQA, Isobar, Fullsix….
2010-2012 : Drupal period (Drupal + Php)
- From 2010 to 2013, I coded in PHP and with Drupal CMS (version 6)
- In 2012, I worked for Rue 89
- In 2011 I worked for Plume.fr agency
2007-2009 : Php Period (Php + Mysql + Html)
- In 2009-2010 I studied photography and started to work as an architecture photographer along with my web development activities
- In 2009, I released my first client site
- In 2007 I started to learn php and mysql with Le site du zéro
1994 - 2006 : Architecture period
- From 2002 to 2006 I worked in several architecture, landscape and urbanism studio (Agence Ter, Fortier…)
- From 1994 to 2002 I studied Architecture in Paris and México
1986 - 1995 : Code prehistory period
- In 1986 I developed my first game using a Amstrad CPC 6128. The scenario of the game was a plane launching missiles on boats. The missiles were ASCII symbols!
- In 1977 I was born
1977 What happened ?
- This year Apple Inc. get incorporated
- Voyager I & II probes started their journey. They are now the farthest human made objects in space.
- Centre Pompidou museum by Architects Renzo Piano and Richard Rogers was erected in Paris
- Make utility in unix system was born.
My main project : Collaborative architecture design
My main project is to make architecture design a collaborative process. Empower architects and architecture lovers to design with the community, sharing elements of projects with their team or under open source licences with the community.
I have been working on 3 projects to realize this goal :
- From 2016 Bricks, a web app to design together with BIM and Agile workflow
- From 2014 Openbricks, a platform to share and explore open elements of architecture
- From 2010 Archiref, a platform to find visual inspiration for your architecture projects
Other projects I have contributed to
- 2016 Arsultima, a web app to organize your art collection
- 2015 Holaspirit, a web app to set up Holacracy inside your organization
- 2014 We cook, an app to help you eat good food and schedule your meals
- 2012 Rue 89, a french news pure player that was built in Drupal in 2012